1. How often should I use the Back2Lifehair stimulating oil?
We advise our customers to use it daily until they achieve the desired results. After that they can reduce it to twice a week for maintaining the results.
2. How should I apply the Back2lifehair stimulating oil?
We advise our clients to use the dropper to evenly distribute the oil on the affected area. We suggest you firmly massaging this into the scalp until the scalp feels warm. We have noticed phenomenal results with people that have spent a bit longer – plus they have enjoyed the head massage itself.
3. How long should I leave the Back2Lifehair stimulating oil in the hair?
We advise our clients for maximum results leave it in overnight. This is a leave-in and doesn’t need to be washed out until you choose to wash your hair. The minimum time should be 30 minutes before you shampoo your hair. To help the process use paraben and sulphate free shampoo.
4. How long will it take for me to see results using the Back2lifehair stimulating oil?
On average our clients that have applied the oil daily have shown a significant improvement in their existing hair loss and thickness in 15 days. We do not expect to see much in terms of new hair growth for at least 12 weeks as it depends on the cycle of your hair. You will notice a visible difference in the hair growth after 10 months. Please note these are time estimates and hair growth is also dependent on your life style, any medical conditions you may have and the amount of hair you have already lost.
5. Is there anything else I can do to prevent further hair loss?
We advise our clients to use paraben and sulphate free shampoos and conditioners to complement our oil. Using shampoos that contain paraben and sulphates could delay progress. It’s also a good idea to reduce the use of heat styling tools to prevent further damage. Taking iron, Vitamin B12, D2, C and Zinc if you are deficient in these will assist in hair growth.
6. Is this Back2lifehair stimulating oil only for hair loss?
No our customers have used the oil for:-
- Hair masks – to improve the condition of their hair
- Patchy beard
- Eye brows
- Thinning hair
- Dull Hair
7. What if I have allergies?
We advise our clients to do a patch test behind the ear and wait 48 hours if they feel they might be allergic to its content.